Is your life unfolding the way you thought it would? Life doesn’t turn out the way we expect. In some ways it exceeds our expectations, and in other ways it disappoints them. But sooner or later, we have to decide how we are going to make the most of the unexpected life. Here are 10 sources of hope, encouragement and inspiration to help you flourish in the midst of your unexpected life!
1. The meaning of life in 60 seconds.
2. We all value loyalty. What’s beyond loyalty?
3. Need a fresh start?
4. For teachers as you head back to school… you will get overwhelmed at different times this year. It’s ok. It’s what you do next that matters.
5. 125 is my new favorite number. Find out why.
6. Show the child in your life that no matter how far they wander from God, he will always rejoice when they return…and remember it’s true for you too!
7. Only fools start from scratch. Whether you are a leader in business, faith, education or another field, a hunger for best practices is crucial to establishing a dynamic culture in your organization. Start here: Who is the best in the world at what you do and what can you learn from them? For more insights… Get the book!
8. It’s time to RECLAIM your ENTHUSIASM, your EMOTIONAL BOUNDARIES, your PRIORITIES and your HOPE… So you can make the shift from surviving to thriving!
9. Becoming a father transformed my life and perspective on faith. This book is the proof.
10. Wherever you are, whatever your feeling, however life has surprised and disappointed you, I want to remind you of one thing: the best is yet to come! Have you read LIFE IS MESSY yet? Learn more here.
I leave you with the powerful words of G.K. Chesterton. “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.”
PS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
PPS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube