10 Things You Should Never Say to Anyone - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
This week… DON’T Live a Life of Quiet Desperation! 10 Things We Forget When We’re OVERWHELMED. 10 Things You Should NEVER Say to Anyone. 4 TOXIC Everyday Habits that Are KILLING You Slowly! And the LONGEST Journey You Can Make. All that and more to inspire you this week!
2. Is Life REALLY Getting Better? DON’T Live a Life of Quiet Desperation!
3. 4 TOXIC Everyday Habits that Are KILLING You Slowly!
4. September 1st is your last chance to order books through the Christmas Book Program and still have GUARANTEED shipping for the holidays. At just $1 a copy, how many Holy Moments could you unleash this Christmas?
5. The longest journey you can make is NOT some grand adventure to a distant land. It’s from your HEAD to your HEART.
6. Follow where Jesus walked and visit dozens of the most sacred places mentioned in the Bible. This incredible pilgrimage to the holy land will bring Jesus’ story to life!
“Silence introduces us to ourselves—for better and for worse. Silence convicts, suggests, and challenges—yes. But silence also consoles, heals, comforts, clears the mind, and gives courage to the weary heart. Befriend silence. Drop by a church during the day when it is empty and quiet. Find a quiet corner and a comfortable chair at home. Try it. It works.” - The Rhythm of Life
Have a great week!
PS - Did you miss this? The Key to GREAT CHANGE In Your Life!
PPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.