How to Live a more Meaningful Life, Mothers (the woman you want to be), Van Gough and Art, Success and Failure, Sunday’s Gospel, Workplace Culture, and Do you know about HeadTrash? You will find all this here in this weekend’s inspiration:
1. 12 Things EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY People DON’T DO!
2. A Lesson from Vincent van Gogh.
3. Mothers: You spend your lives shaping who your children become. When’s the last time you had time to ask: What kind of woman do I want to become? Get the book to find the answer.
4. How RICH are You? A New Perspective. This Sunday’s Gospel Reflection.
5. How Healthy is Your Culture at Work?
6. Take out your HEADTRASH!
7. Do you want to LIVE a more MEANINGFUL LIFE? (60 Seconds)
Who do you know who needs to hear one of these messages? Take a moment to share it today. It’s amazing how sharing one of these messages can impact someone’s life. Pass along the joy and inspiration this weekend. If you are an over-achiever, pass each of these seven pieces of inspiration along to seven different people.
PS –Did you miss this? Are You Having a MID-LIFE Crisis?
PPS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
PPPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
PPPPS - Click here to get a free excerpt from LIFE IS MESSY!
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube