10 Things We Forget When We’re Overwhelmed. From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
My brother is Nathan is camping with his two children and above is a photo he sent me this week. I miss Australia. That’s been one of the hardest things about Covid for me. Can’t wait to get home and visit with my family again. What are you excited about getting back to? Here’s some inspiration to feed your heart and soul this weekend:
1. YOU ARE NOT YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE OVERHWELMED! Here are 10 Things We Forget When We’re Feeling Overwhelmed.
2. When everything is changing, what is unchanging helps you make sense of things.
3. “Our spiritual thirst is real and isn’t going away. Every day we are blessed to be on this earth, we will have a need to drink the living waters that God wants to freely give us. But we have to dig the well. How? By developing a daily practice of prayer and reflection. That’s how we gain access to the living water that Jesus spoke about.” – From Dig The Well Before You Get Thirsty. Learn more here.
4. This is an AMAZING STORY! Do not MISS it! This Sunday’s Gospel Reflection.
5. I am excited to travel again! What about you? Here’s a few things pilgrimages have taught me: I need far less things than I thought, we’re just passing through this life, faith stands the test of time. What could a pilgrimage teach you?
6. Can you PASS THIS TEST?
7. One thing MY MOTHER taught me!
The weather is changing. The seasons are changing. It’s a great time to think about how we are being called to change and grow.
PS –Did you miss this? One of the best speeches Matthew ever gave.
PPS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
PPPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
PPPPS - Click here to get a free excerpt from LIFE IS MESSY!
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram Website
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.