5 Secrets to More Energy – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
5 SECRETS TO MORE ENERGY! Finding PASSION at work. WHY PEOPLE DO STUPID THINGS. The measure of your life will be THE MEASURE OF YOUR COURAGE. What would you do if YOU ONLY HAD ONE YEAR TO LIVE? The perfect CHRISTMAS GIFT. All that and more in this week’s inspiration!
2. What do you think of when you hear the word CATHOLIC?
3. Finding passion at work.
4. The measure of your life will be THE MEASURE OF YOUR COURAGE.
5. Do you know someone who struggles with ANXIETY or DEPRESSION. This is the perfect CHRISTMAS GIFT for that person.
6. If you only had ONE YEAR TO LIVE!
7. WHY DO PEOPLE DO STUPID THINGS?
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but the acquired ability to move beyond fear. Each day we must pass through the jungles of doubt and cross the valley of fear. For it is only then that we can live in the high-places - on the peaks of courage.” The Book of Courage
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? Feel Like Something’s Missing?
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.