Spring is here and summer is right around the corner, and I love summer. So, I have been thinking about how I would like to improve my life this summer. I have come up with five things. I am not suggesting these be your five, but I want to encourage you to come up with your own five.
Here are five ways I am going to strive to improve this summer:
1. Eat Healthier. More fruits and vegetables.
2. Move. Get up and get out and move around… walk swim, run, jump, dance.
3. Get to Bed Earlier. We all know how important sleep is to our physical, emotional, and spiritual health… but we are quick to neglect it.
4. Check email less. One distraction upon another is preventing me from giving my best energy to the things that matter most.
5. Connect with old friends. It’s been too long. I am going to seek out a couple of old friends this summer.
What 5 things will you do to improve your life this summer. Not sure what to focus on? Remember, our lives only really improve when we improve as human beings. So, once you make your list ask yourself: Will each of these help me become a-better-version-of-myself?
Watch the video!