Do You Feel Unappreciated? - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL UNAPPRECIATED. HOW TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: 7 Ways Less is More. 10 THINGS WE FORGET WHEN WE FEEL OVERWHELMED. A special reprint of a timeless classic, and an early look at my conversation with country music legend Clay Walker. All that and more in this week’s inspiration!
1. What to do When YOU FEEL UNAPPRECIATED.
2. HOW TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: 7 Ways Less is More.
3. Your CHARACTER is your DESTINY.
4. This year marks the 100th anniversary of Margery Williams’ classic story, The Velveteen Rabbit! This is a powerful story, with timeless lessons for people of all ages. Watch the video, get your copy of this special reprint, and share the powerful lesson of becoming Real with everyone in your circle of influence!
5. This Sunday’s GOSPEL Reflection: What Does Love Your Enemies Really Mean?
6. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with country music legend Clay Walker for a friendly conversation, covering dozens of topics from his experience growing up in a poor family, the obstacles he faced chasing his dream, the unique trials and temptations that come with success, his battle with MS, and what he believes is the secret to becoming an amazing husband and father. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel Monday morning to watch this incredible conversation ahead of its release on Tuesday!
7. 10 THINGS WE FORGET When We Feel OVERWHELMED.
“Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.” The Velveteen Rabbit
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? 3 Myths You Need to STOP Believing About Happiness!
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.