From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Where were you on September 11, 2001? When the first plane flew into the World Trade Center, I was on a plane from the East Coast to Cincinnati. When I landed in Cincinnati the airport was completely empty. That evening I spoke at Mount St. Joseph University and I will never forget the feeling in the auditorium that night. It’s been 20 years and we talk a lot about how the world has changed, but how have you changed? Or not? And how do you want to be different 5, 10, or 20 years from today?
1. The True Test of Friendship in 60 Seconds.
2. How to get UNSTUCK!
3. The TRUTH about HABITS. “In the beginning we form our habits, after awhile they begin to form us. If we do not conquer our bad habits, sooner or later they conquer us.” From Coach.
4. This Sunday’s Gospel Reflection: The JESUS Question. God doesn’t need to ask questions. He already has all the answers. So why does Jesus ask two questions in tomorrow’s Gospel reading?
5. Speak Up and Lend Your VOICE to the Largest Catholic Survey Ever!
6. The FIRST SAINT. This story will give you chills.
7. What do people regret when they are dying?
Life is precious and short. Whoever it is you love, hold them a little closer today, speak a little kinder, love a little deeper, and be a little more patient on this day when we remember and mourn one of the most tragic days in history.
PS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
PPPS - Click here to get an excerpt from LIFE IS MESSY!
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube