From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Work is noble. On this Labor Day weekend, let us make a resolution: to help more people find meaningful work that they can commit to passionately, work that makes our country and the world a better place. This would be a great gift to the next generation of workers.
Have a great weekend and here is some inspiration to make it so. Enjoy, and please, share:
1. The SECRET to THE GOOD LIFE!
2. Train Yourself to Be Joyful.
3. Learn How to Really Pray in 5 Minutes!
4. God is Your Healer. In what way do you need to be healed?
5. A Bible that is readable… designed and laid out like a book. You will love this!
6. This will RAISE YOUR SPIRITS.
7. Do you feel HEARD as a Catholic? Next week I’ll share a new way for your voice to be added to the largest Catholic survey...maybe ever.
8. One Insight that will TRANSFORM YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE
9. Come work with us… and help us change the world!
10. Get a FREE excerpt from LIFE IS MESSY! Click Here.
I will leave you this week with a quote from the legendary Walter Ciszek, “Every moment of our life has a purpose that every action of ours no matter how dull or routine or trivial it may seem in itself has a dignity and a worth beyond human understanding... For it means that no moment can be wasted no opportunity missed since each has a purpose in man's life each has a purpose in God's plan. Think of your day today or yesterday. Think of the work you did the people you met moment by moment. What did it mean to you- and might it have meant for God? Is the question too simple to answer or are we just afraid to ask it for fear of the answer we must give?”— Walter J. Ciszek
Have a great weekend!
PS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube