Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you. As I look back over the past three decades, so many people have helped me share this message. I am dedicating my Advent journey this year to all of you who have blessed my life in so many ways by giving me the opportunity to do this work.
This week’s inspiration includes… How to change the way you give and receive love, a different perspective on freedom, a call to service, and how to be ten-times happier is what’s in store for you in this week’s inspiration!
1. What did you have to do to receive love as a child? Is it time to change your LOVE CONTRACT?
2. How much could you GROW AS A PERSON if your top priority was to HUMBLY SERVE OTHERS? Tomorrow’s Gospel Reflection.
3. 16 Scientifically Proven Ways GENEROSITY IS GOOD FOR YOU
4. Teach your child or grandchild the TRUE MEANING of Advent and Christmas!
5. Our culture gives us many false definitions of freedom, what does TRUE FREEDOM look like?
6. Advent starts tomorrow, do you have a plan to make this one your Best Advent Ever?
7. Is it possible to be 10x YOUR HAPPINESS? Yep. Learn how here.
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you.
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? How to Become a More Interesting Person.
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.