The Most Important Moment in Life / From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
I was able to travel to Paris again recently and took the pic above. Hope you get to travel soon. This might be our best Saturday serving of inspiration ever! BEST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE EVER! Does anyone tell the TRUTH anymore? 6 EXAMPLES OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SELF-TALK. The reveal of BEST ADVENT EVER. How to master the MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.
Enjoy… and don’t be stingy! Share these with the people in your life you know need these.
1. BEST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE EVER!
2. THE SEVEN LEVELS OF INTIMACY (in 60 Seconds).
4. Does anyone tell the TRUTH anymore? This Sunday’s Gospel Reflection.
5. This year’s BEST ADVENT EVER will feature a new series of daily videos based on LIFE IS MESSY. Sign up and tell everyone you know to join you. This is going to the perfect way to prepare for Christmas and the New Year.
6. Is YOUR SELF-TALK Healthy? 6 EXAMPLES OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SELF-TALK.
7. How to master the MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.
I’ll leave you with one of the great quotes from William Arthur Ward: “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” Get grateful. Express your gratitude. Share it with everyone who crosses your path. Your life will never be the same.
DID YOU MISS THE FR. MIKE SCHMITZ INTERVIEW? Here it is.
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? Are You a Life-Long Learner?
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.