From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
The days are getting longer, so it’s time to start thinking about Spring and new life. As the seasons change, it’s good to think about the seasons of our lives. Do you need new life this Spring? Do you need to be inspired to choose the-best-version-of-yourself each day? I know I do. My need for inspiration is daily. So, I hope you find some inspiration here…
1. Do you need more energy?
2. Ten Things to Teach your Child about Money.
3. Are you too busy?
4. The perfect Mother’s Day gift!
5. Help your children and grandchildren discover God’s plan for their lives.
6. Learn how to stop resisting the things that will make you happy.
7. Did COVID kill your dreams? It’s time to start dreaming again.
8. Get a free copy of Life’s Greatest Lesson, just pay shipping.
9. Listen to some audio inspiration while you drive.
10. Want a better marriage? Here’s a great conversation starter. Answer the questions on your own and then plan a great date to discuss your answers.
We all need a little inspiration every day to help us live life to the fullest. And don’t forget, every single person you meet is carrying some burden, and they need inspiration too… so share the inspiration with as many people as possible. It’s a powerful and practical way to be the difference that makes the difference.
I leave you this month with the words of Abraham Lincoln, “Most people are usually about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
PS – If you missed last month’s edition, click here.