Never Say “I Can’t” - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Never Say “I CAN’T!” The Biggest OBSTACLE To Prayer! What Seems IMPOSSIBLE to You? Finding STRENGTH During Hard Times. ARE WE STILL THE CONSUMERS? And the 100th anniversary of The Velveteen Rabbit… All that and more in this week’s inspiration!
1. Never Say “I CAN’T”: Great lesson from Matthew McConaughey.
2. The Biggest OBSTACLE To Prayer!
3. What Seems IMPOSSIBLE to You?
4. This is the 100th anniversary of the classic story, The Velveteen Rabbit! Watch the video and get your copy of the SPECIAL anniversary edition in time for Easter!
5. Finding STRENGTH During Hard Times. This Sunday’s GOSPEL Reflection.
6. Testing Our FAITH IN HUMANITY: When Life Changes in a Single Moment.
7. ARE WE STILL THE CONSUMERS? Or Are We Being CONSUMED?
“Get out of bed. Grasp the day from the first moment. Achieve that first victory. Look at it as a victory. Affirm it as a victory. Victory encourages the human spirit to soar higher. Small victories are the mentors of greater victories. The human spirit responds to victory. Victory elevates the human spirit. We must learn to find victory in everything, even in defeat.” - The Rhythm of Life
Have a great week!
PS - Did you miss this? You’re At Your Best When…
PPS - This is the BEST MENTAL HEALTH advice you’ll get this year!
PPPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.