The 7 BEST & WORST Qualities in Men and Women – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Some fascinating research reveals… The 7 BEST and WORST Qualities in a MAN [and] The 7 BEST and WORST Qualities in a WOMAN. Why you want meaningful work. NEVER FORGET THESE 6 TRUTHS! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! You’ll find all this and more in this week’s inspiration!
1. The 7 BEST and WORST Qualities in a MAN
2. The 7 BEST and WORST Qualities in a WOMAN
3. Why you want meaningful work.
4. JESUS IS THE SOLUTION to every problem!
5. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with the brilliant clinical psychologist Dr. Greg Bottaro. We discussed today’s culture, anxiety, marriage, raising children, depression, the challenges young people face and the very practical approach to mindfulness that he writes about in his book, The Mindful Catholic. Click here to see the Interview in advance of its release on Tuesday.
7. NEVER FORGET THESE 6 TRUTHS!
“I believe one of the greatest problems in relationships today is caused by a simple modern fallacy. In our age, understanding is posed as the foundation of relationship. It is not. The foundation of relationship is acceptance.” The Rhythm of Life.
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? Why Do People Do Stupid Things?
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.