The True Test of Friendship – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
The true test of friendship: WHO WOULD HIDE YOU? WHY SO FEW ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE. Do you believe you are DESTINED FOR GREATNESS? UNDERSTANDING STRESS, WORRY, & ANXIETY! And an early look at my conversation with Super Bowl Champion Matt Birk! All this and more in this week’s inspiration!
1. The true test of friendship: WHO WOULD HIDE YOU?
2. Understanding ANXIETY, STRESS, REGRETS, WORRY, and VIOLATED BOUNDARIES.
3. Do you believe you are DESTINED FOR GREATNESS?
4. This Sunday’s GOSPEL Reflection: The Formula For Deep Living.
5. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Super Bowl Champion Matt Birk to discuss the lessons he learned while playing football, and how they translated into his everyday life. We covered dozens of topics ranging from his career, to life after football. Click Here to see the interview in advance of its release on Tuesday.
“I now know that practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes progress. And practice makes progress only if you practice the right things in the right way.” Perfectly Yourself
Have a great week!
PS – Did you miss this? Baseball’s Greatest Lesson
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.