Do You Know Something I Don’t Know? – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Do you know something I don’t know ABOUT LOVE? Did you make THIS MISTAKE this morning?Who’s Going to WIN the SUPERBOWL this year? How do you make every day YOUR BEST DAY? The Gospel According to YOU! And more… enjoy, share, lots of people in your life need these messages.
HOW DO YOU KNOW if someone is a NARCISSIST? All this and more in store for you in this week’s inspiration!
1. Do you know something I don’t know? An Amazing Love Story.
2. Do you have a NARCISSIST in your life? Here are the 9 Ways to Tell if Someone is a NARCISSIST.
3. This Sunday’s GOSPEL Reflection. The Gospel According to YOU!
4. READ THE BIBLE this YEAR! Check out this amazing Bible designed to read like a book. Check it out!
5. Who’s Going to WIN the SUPERBOWL this year?
6. How do you make every day YOUR BEST DAY?
7. Did you make THIS MISTAKE this morning?
I will leave you today with a quote from Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: “The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved.” Don’t give up on love. Make the effort.
Have a great weekend!
PS – Did you miss this? The Interview EVERYONE is talking about!
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.
PPPS – If you are wondering what I am doing on YOUTUBE, learn more here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.