Do You Have Enough? - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Do you struggle to pray? We all do, even Bishops! Does your faith need nourishment? Nurture your faith with Dynamic Catholic on a pilgrimage to Italy! Do you truly know how to pray? More importantly, have you ever been taught? Here’s some inspiration I’d like to share with you this week.
1. Our CULTURE Does Not Value These TWO WORDS – but They are Profoundly Worth Striving for!
2. Have you been TAUGHT how to pray?
3. Even Bishops Struggle to Pray – Prayer Advice from Bishop Cozzens, the Chairman of the Eucharistic Revival.
4. 4 Words that Change Everything - This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection.
5. Mark Hart answers real questions that puzzle Catholics in Ask the Bible Geek.
6. Want to enrich your faith? Join Dynamic Catholic for a life changing pilgrimage to Italy! This isn’t your average trip – gain experiences most travelers could not imagine!
7. Do you know the true purpose of prayer?
“It is through prayer, reflection, the Scriptures, the grace of the sacraments, the wisdom of the Church, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit that we discover and walk the path that God is calling us to walk. In our own way, we all seek out our individual destiny. Drawn by our yearning for happiness, we may seek to experience pleasure, possessions, and even power, but the world and all it has to offer can never content the human heart. God alone can satisfy the deepest cravings of our hearts.” - Rediscover Catholicism
Have a great week!
PS - Did you miss this? Victoria has to say “yes” to anything Jack says for a day? Keep the holy momentum going and check out the Holy Moments channel!
PPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.