Prioritizing the right things can be a very hard thing to do! So many aspects of life try to break us up into little bits, so it is critically important that we look at ourselves as a whole person on a daily basis. My challenge for you is to take an extra minute today to think about what you should prioritize. When is the last time you REALLY decided to make spiritual growth the #1 priority in your life? What do you have to lose?
2. What if you could be WHOLE again?
3. The Rocking Chair Prophet releases tomorrow! Get 25% off today!
4. Face Your Fears: This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection!
5. Radically TRANSFORM your everyday life!
6. Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee!
7. Flood your soul with JOY!
8. IMPROVE your relationship with these 3 hacks!
I’ll send you off with a quote from I Heard God Laugh:
“Our lives change when our habits change. For better or for worse, habits are one of the most powerful influences in our lives. Our lives rise and fall more on our habits than on circumstances beyond our control. There is so much uncertainty in life, so much that is beyond our circle of influence, but with our habits we get to exercise our God-given free will and shape our destiny.”
PPS- If you missed the latest edition, click here!