The #1 Mistake Parents Make – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Learning to ask for what you need, a new perspective, parenting mistakes, our need for rest, growing in relationship with Jesus, and the secret to excellence… is what you’ll find in this weekend’s inspiration. Enjoy!
2. Do you ever feel like you just need a day off?
3. “There is a mantra that dominates the cultural landscape today: “I don’t feel heard. I don’t feel seen. I don’t feel known. I don’t feel like I am enough.” Let’s save our children from this fate by spending time with them in ways that allow them to know, now and forever, that they are seen, heard, loved, known, and valued beyond anything.” From The Thing About Fathers
4. What do you want Jesus to do for you? This Sunday’s Gospel Reflection.
5. Reclaim your voice, your dreams, your passions, your health, your spirituality… While preparing for the RECLAIM EVENT, I had this thought: Enthusiasm is the fountain of youth. It’s the secret to staying young in ways that matter and are possible. Can’t wait to dive into this with you on November 9th!
6. THREE QUESTIONS that PUT EVERYTHING IN PERSPECTIVE.
7. Nobody can achieve excellence at anything without THIS ONE THING.
Fall weather has arrived… So today, I encourage you to step outside, breathe in the fall air, marvel at the changing colors of the leaves, and build up an attitude of gratitude by reflecting on what you’re thankful for.
PS – Did you miss this? Baseball’s Greatest Lesson!
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.