View Your Daily Reflection / Want Better Relationships?
Want Better Relationships?
Lessons from the five love languages, some parenting advice you’ll wish you’d known years ago, 7 ways to simplify life, a powerful lesson on freedom, a captivating call to generosity… and way more to keep you inspired this week!
1. Do you know YOUR LOVE LANGUAGE? The 5 love languages.
2. Our culture wants to enslave you to meaninglessness. Take back your freedom.
3. A future Saint’s advice for Finding True Happiness.
4. Most of us think we’re pretty generous, but are we really? How do we close THE GENEROSITY GAP? Sunday’s Gospel Reflection.
5. LAST CHANCE! Reclaim your life, your time, your voice, your dreams, and more at the virtual RECLAIM EVENT this Tuesday!
6. No doubt about it, THIS is THE HARDEST LESSON TO TEACH YOUR CHILD.
7. Feel overwhelmed? Sometimes, less is more. Here are 7 WAYS LESS REALLY IS MORE
We all yearn for better relationships. What obstacles do you need to overcome? I’ll leave you with a quote about intimacy. “We can live happily without new cars and designer clothes; we can live and thrive without our dream homes; we can live without vacationing in all the right places—but we cannot live happily without intimacy. Intimacy is one of our legitimate needs and a prerequisite for happiness. You can survive without intimacy, but you cannot thrive without it.” From The Seven levels of Intimacy
Until next week!
PS – Did you miss this? 5 WAYS TO MAKE THE BEST OF A NEGATIVE SITUATION.
PPS – If you missed the last edition, click here.