Do You Feel Lonely? - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
This week… The Secret to Talking to Anyone! How Your Relationships are Affected by Your Greatest Fear. Dr. Allen Hunt discusses WHY he converted to Catholicism. Something to Try NEXT Time You Face Temptation! And an invitation to have your BEST LENT EVER with us! All that and more to inspire you this week!
1. Former Megachurch Pastor on why he CONVERTED to Catholicism!
2. Why You Feel LONELY: How Your Relationships are Affected by Your GREATEST FEAR.
3. How to Become a MORE INTERESTING Person: The Secret to Talking to Anyone!
4. The NEXT Time You Face Temptation TRY THIS - This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection.
5. Lent starts this Wednesday… What are you going to do to make this your BEST LENT EVER?
6. Join us for a faith-changing pilgrimage to Poland! Experience the faith that made so many of the greatest saints of the 20th century.
7. If you fail to plan, you can plan to fail. Learn how to make a 25-year plan for your life!
“Human beings yearn above all else for intimacy. We desire happiness, and sometimes we confuse this desire for happiness with a desire for pleasure and possessions. But once we have experienced the pleasure or attained the possessions, we are still left wanting. Wanting what? Intimacy. Our desire for happiness is ultimately a desire for intimacy.” - The Seven Levels of Intimacy
Have a great week!
PS - Did you miss this? Watch my Interview with Fr. Jim Deiters!
PPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.