Life Doesn’t Turn Out as We Expect It To – From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
Summer is nearly gone… Did it unfold the way you thought it would? Life doesn’t turn out the way we expect. In some ways, it exceeds our expectations, and in other ways it disappoints them. But sooner or later, we have to decide how we are going to make the most of the unexpected life. Here are 9 resources of hope, encouragement, and inspiration to help you flourish in the midst of your unexpected life!
2. God is calling YOU to REFORM your life!
3. Are you ready to DISCOVER the voice within YOU? Get your copy of Matthew Kelly’s first novel, The Rocking Chair Prophet, TODAY!
4. Find God’s Detour Sign: This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection!
5. Embrace every day with GRATITUDE & JOY!
8. Your life is in desperate need of SIMPLIFICATION!
9. Love of comfort poisons the soul–find your TRUTH!
I’ll send you off with a quote from Life Is Messy:
"What do you do just for the joy of it? When was the last time you did something just for the joy of it? It is one of the things I admire in people. Many of the people I admire do much of what they do just for the joy of it. There are things they do because they are obligated to, and things they do because they promised they would, and there are things they do simply because they are the right things to do. But they have more of these other things in their lives, more of the things they do just for the joy of it.”
PPS - If you missed the latest edition, click here!