The kids are back in school! Think of how much wonderful, life-changing information our children will learn throughout the year – they are working towards becoming the best little versions of themselves! Let’s follow along with them and make this a GREAT year of learning and exploration for us parents as well. What if I told you, in spending less than 5 minutes a day, you could TRANSFORM your knowledge in a year? Join your kids in learning something new every day! Would you take that first step in becoming the best-version-of-yourself?
1. You are BRIMMING with potential!
3. I invite you to REDISCOVER yourself and REORIENT your life!
4. The Most Important Question of Your Life: This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection!
5. Every day is an opportunity to say YES to life!
6. Have a FAITH-DEFINING experience!
7. VISUALIZE the changes you wish to achieve!
8. Your soul NEEDS these 3 things!
9. A SOLUTION to the world’s problems!
I’ll send you off with a quote from I’m Not Done Growing Yet:
“The biggest mistake we can make as parents is trying to prepare life for our children by smoothing the path in front of them. Our job as parents isn’t to prepare the path for our children, it’s to prepare our children for the path.”
PPS- If you missed the latest edition, click here!