Your Own Worst Enemy? - From the Desk of Matthew Kelly
This week… 24 Things People REGRET When They’re Dying. 6 Simple Ways to Break Through Resistance! How to Recognize PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE Behavior. And a pilgrimage to one of the most prominent Marian Apparition sites of our time! All that and more to inspire you as you start the week!
1. Are You Your Own WORST ENEMY? 6 Simple Ways to Break Through Resistance!
2. Don’t WASTE Your Life! 24 Things People REGRET When They’re Dying.
3. Dr. Greg Bottaro is a brilliant clinical psychologist. His book, The Mindful Catholic has helped thousands of people learn how to quiet their minds, live in the present moment, relieve anxiety, and find the peace God wants them to have. Get your copy today!
4. Want to experience one of the most prominent Marian Apparition sites of the 20th and 21st Centuries? Now is your time!
5. The Sweet and Salty Gospel - This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection.
6. What do YOU think needs to change most in the world?
7. How to Recognize PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE Behavior (And What to do About it!)
“The rest of your life is waiting for you. So, don’t let your past rob you of your future. You are more than the worst thing that has ever happened to you. You are more than the worst thing you have ever done. God is never more than one choice away. It only takes one Holy Moment to shift the momentum of your life in the right direction.” - Holy Moments
Have a great week!
PS - Did you miss this? The Secret to DEEP THINKING!
PPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.
More inspiration every day on social . . . YouTube • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Instagram
Matthew Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author, spiritual leader, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Check out his blog, Amazing Possibilities.