As a father, I can personally tell you there are many mistakes you can make with parenting. I’ve noticed the number one mistake parents make, and it is simpler than you’d expect. Watch the video below to see if you’re making it too. Speaking of fathers, next Sunday is Father’s Day! Make sure you tell all the fathers in your life how much you love them – it means the world to us!
1. Is life not unfolding the way you thought it would? Good – The BEST is YET TO COME!
2. FOR MEN ONLY: You have the heart of a lion.
3. Parents! Stop making this ONE simple mistake!
4. 3 Words that Changed My Faith in The Eucharist - This Week’s GOSPEL Reflection.
5. Inspire the men in your life with Mark Berchem’s new book, Step Up, Dad! A perfect book for Father’s Day!
6. Celebrate your faith in the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary! Join Dynamic Catholic on a pilgrimage to Fatima, Avila, and Lourdes and dip your hand in the healing water of Lourdes!
7. Share this blog post with all the fathers you love!
I’d like to share this quote about my father in celebration of Father’s Day.
“I was expecting him to get mad and be angry with me, but he wasn’t. Then he told me a story about a time in his life when he had done something pretty stupid. By telling me a story about how he once messed up, he made himself vulnerable. That vulnerability created a bond, a connection, an intimacy. When he was finished with his story he said, ‘Now, Matthew, your mother tells me you’ve done a stupid thing. You’re a smart kid. If you keep doing things like that, what sort of a life will it lead to? Build yourself a good life, and I’m here to help you with that.’” – Building Better Families
Have a great week!
PS – Do you want to keep the holy momentum going? Subscribe to the Holy Moments YouTube Channel – tell Jack and Victoria I sent you!
PPS - If you missed the last edition, click here.